Great skin starts with a great skincare routine. Regular cleansing and exfoliating create the foundation that will optimize your treatment products performance and keep your skin healthy.
We are often asked, do I really need to cleanse my skin twice a day? Do I really need to exfoliate?
The quick answer is no, if you don't care long term about the health of your skin. But if you do, which you must if you stopped to read this, each product enhances the performance of the other.
Which Cleanser is best for you???
Start with a cleanser that matches the needs of your skin. Taking into consideration your skin type (normal, oily, dry, mature) and concerns (breakouts, wrinkles, dullness, dryness, aging) you can quickly and easily be matched to the perfect cleanser. If you have questions chat with a Beauty Rescue expert.
What is an exfoliator?
If you feel like your skin looks dull, an exfoliator will almost always help. Dull skin is usually caused by an accumulation of dead skin cells on the surface layer of your skin. An exfoliator (mechanical meaning a scrub or chemical meaning an acid or vitamin A) will help to remove the dead skin cells. In turn, your treatment serums and moisturizers will penetrate better enhancing these products performances.
Try our latest obsession...Grapefruit Polishing Powder by Sorella Apothecary.
- Gently exfoliates skin so it is polished and smooth
- Grapefruit is brightening and vitamins A, C and B prevent signs of aging
- All skin types love it, even sensitive and oily/acne prone skin
- Lactic Acid improves skin texture and moisturizes naturally
Why it works:
- Lycopene, found in grapefruit, reduces inflammation and the effects of free radicals
- Contains Salicylic Acid to help unclog pores, remove dead skin cells and combat acne-causing bacteria
Beauty Rescue team
Free Your Skin, Release Your Beauty