Enzyme Gel Exfoliator
Why you will love it:
- An exfoliating gel that is not harsh on the skin, leaves skin soft and glowing
- Papaya and Pineapple enzymes dissolve dry, flaky skin
- Exfoliation makes the pores seem smaller because you remove the edges around the pores making them less visible
- Can be used on all skin types, especially sensitive skin
Why it works:
- Papain (Papaya Enzyme) - Papain acts as a exfoliation agent loosing the bond of dead skin cells from the surface making them easier to remove.
- Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme) - Ingests dead skin cells to enhance exfoliation, aids in rebuilding collagen, and revealing a younger more even layer of skin.
How to use:
- Apply a generous amount on clean skin with moist finger tips.
- Massage gently for 1 minute to activate enzyme.
- Remove with warm water.
- Use two to three times weekly.
- Can also be used as a mask by leaving on for 10 to 15 minutes prior to rinsing.
PEG-6, Polyquaternium 10. Papain (Papaya Enzyme), Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme), Natural Essential Oils, Disodium EDTA, Cysteine HCI, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparabben