E2 Bruise Creme by A-Cute Derm
Why you will love it:
- Works quickly on severe bruises to eliminate unsightly conditions while it repairs the surrounding tissue
- Nourishes, protects and helps with non-abraded or open wounds
- Tremendous moisturizing capabilities with a luxurious feel
- Highly recommended for diabetics to keep bruises from forming
- Calming and soothing to the skin
- Fragrance free, non toxic, grease-less formula
- May be used around the eyes
How it works:
- Emu Oil, Arnica and Vitamin E provide nutrients to nourish, protect and heal the skin
- Unique transport system of bioactive ingredients that appear to accelerate the body's ablility to heal itself
- Oleic and LInolenic essential fatty acids provide nourishment for the skin
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid enhances the skin's protective barrier
How to use:
- Cleanse affected area and leave skin slightly damp, massage creme lightly into skin, apply twice daily.
- Bruising ad Spider Veins: Use twice daily to help condition the skin, heal bruising and prevent future ones from forming.
- Pre-op: Use at least 2 weeks prior to procedure to minimize bruising and speed healing.
- Post-op: Use twice daily. You may use this in conjunction with with E2 Serum for added benefits, which include minimizing scarring. Do not apply directly to sutures. Do not use on broken skin.
- For topical use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Keep away from small children
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Store at room temperature and avoid exposure to excessive heat.
Deionized Water, Arnica Montana Oil, PEF-100 Stearate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (USP), Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alchol, Hybrid Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Borageamidopropyl Phosphatidyl PG-Dimmonium Chlorid, Cyclomethicose, Japanese Green Tea Extract,Triethanolamine, Diazolidynyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben